The John E. Fogarty Papers
- HR 3523--A Bill to Establish a Federal Commission of Services for the Physically Handicapped, to define its duties, and for
- This was the first health-related bill sponsored by Fogarty.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 22 (1,313,330 Bytes)
- 1949-03-14 (March 14, 1949)
- Fogarty, John E.
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Early Career in Congress, 1941-1949
- Statement by John E. Fogarty before the House Education and Labor Committee, in support of HR 3523 (July 14, 1949)
- "Remarks of Senator John J. Sparkman" [in support of S. 1066] (February 25, 1949)
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 9
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Legislative records
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: