The John E. Fogarty Papers
- Adult Health Protection Act of 1966
- In this speech, Senator Harrison Williams explained at length why, even with all of the health-related legislation recently
enacted, his and Fogarty's Preventicare programs should be considered.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 12 (3,037,986 Bytes)
- 1966-02-25 (February 25, 1966)
- Williams, Harrison A.
- Original Repository: Phillips Memorial Library, Special and Archival Collections at Providence College
- URL: http://www.providence.edu/LIBRARY/spcol/
- Periodical: Williams, Harrison A. "Adult Health Protection Act of 1966." Congressional Record, (25 February 1966). Excerpt. Legislative
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- "Mr. Public Health": Later Career, 1960-1967
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 11
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Legislative records
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: