The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [Marshall Nirenberg in office with chalkboard and molecular models]
High resolution version (14,485,826 Bytes)
- Photo of Nirenberg and some of the tools used during the period of genetic code translation.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (307,897 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1962
- Hecht, Gerald V.
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Courtesy of the National Institutes of Health (U.S.).
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Translating the Code of Life and the Nobel Prize, 1962-1968
- Box Number: 130
- Folder Number: 1
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series VII: Photographs, [1932?]-2002
- SubSeries: Professional, 1960s-2002
- Folder: Working in lab and office, 1963-1975
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: