The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [John Minna]
High resolution version (8,103,372 Bytes)
- Minna collaborated with Nirenberg on his neuroblastoma research throughout the 1970s. As a leading therapeutic oncology researcher,
Minna has since argued that understanding the functions of mutated genes, the pathways disrupted, and the expression "signatures"
will provide a foundation for a translational (bench to bedside) research approach to human cancer and also help us understand
fundamental aspects of cell regulation.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (137,582 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Courtesy of Marshall W. Nirenberg.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Neuroblastoma Research, 1967-1976
- Box Number: 129
- Folder Number: 51
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series VII: Photographs, [1932?]-2002
- SubSeries: Professional, 1960s-2002
- Folder: Colleagues, [n.d., 1990s?]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: