The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [Marshall Nirenberg and Heinrich Matthaei]
High resolution version (13,024,809 Bytes)
- Heinrich Matthaei was Marshall Nirenberg's first postdoctoral researcher. Their collaboration led to the now famous protein
synthesis poly-U experiments and the first clue to the genetic code.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (252,073 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1961
- MacVicar, N.
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Courtesy of the National Institutes of Health (U.S.).
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Synthetic RNA and the Poly-U Experiments, 1959-1962
- Box Number: 129
- Folder Number: 52
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series VII: Photographs, [1932?]-2002
- SubSeries: Professional, 1960s-2002
- Folder: Lab staff, [1960s-1980s]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: