The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Letter from Francis Crick to Marshall W. Nirenberg
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (40,934 Bytes)
- 1962-09-21 (September 21, 1962)
- Crick, Francis
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Francis Crick.
- Exhibit Category:
- Synthetic RNA and the Poly-U Experiments, 1959-1962
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 32
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series II: Correspondence, 1953-1993
- Folder: General, 1953-1977
- 21st September, 1962.
- Dear Marshall,
- Enclosed you will find the review I mentioned. If there is anything I've quoted that I shouldn't have done, or any
other alteration you might like, let me know and I'll alter it in proof.
- I hope you are happy with the way the Scientific American article turned out. I look forward to reading your own article in
- Nothing new here for the moment.
- Yours ever,
- F. H. C. Crick
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: