The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Letter from Francois Jacob to Marshall W. Nirenberg
- This letter congratulates Nirenberg for the two manuscripts on protein synthesis, which he sent to the Institut Pasteur in
late 1961. Jacob refers to Nirenberg's work as a "wonderful story."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (36,625 Bytes)
- 1961-12-20 (December 20, 1961)
- Jacob, Francois
- Institut Pasteur (France)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Francois Jacob.
- Exhibit Categories:
- Synthetic RNA and the Poly-U Experiments, 1959-1962
- Public Reactions to the Genetic Code, 1961-1968
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 30
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series II: Correspondence, 1953-1993
- Folder: General, 1953-1977
- 20 decembre 1961
- Dear Dr. Nirenberg,
- Many thanks for your two manuscripts. It is a wonderful story. All my congratulations.
- Sincerely yours,
- F. Jacob
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: