The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [Pages from Nirenberg's laboratory journal titled "Ideas"]
- These pages from Nirenberg's journal list some of his early ideas about neurobiology. He discusses the kinds of codes,
synapses, and logical relationships utilized by the nervous system to function.
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 4 (200,624 Bytes)
- 1967-10-10 (October 10, 1967)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Marshall W. Nirenberg.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Transition to Neurobiology, 1965-1969
- Box Number: 40
- Folder Number: 14
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Laboratory notes
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series IV: Laboratory Research, 1946-2001
- SubSeries: Lab Notes and Notebooks, 1946-2001
- SubSubSeries: Transition to Neurobiology, 1966-1976
- Folder: [Marshall Nirenberg] A-38 [ideas on neurobiology], 1967-1968
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: