The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [Notes on nematodes and chemotaxis]
- In these notes, Nirenberg outlines experiments he plans to perform to study neurobiology. These notes are focused on the
study of nematodes and on the chemotaxis of bacteria.
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (771,720 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- 10-22 June 1967
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Marshall W. Nirenberg.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Category:
- Neuroblastoma Research, 1967-1976
- Box Number: 40
- Folder Number: 14
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Laboratory notes
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series IV: Laboratory Research, 1946-2001
- SubSeries: Lab Notes and Notebooks, 1946-2001
- SubSubSeries: Transition to Neurobiology, 1966-1976
- Folder: [Marshall Nirenberg] A-38 [ideas on neurobiology], 1967-1968
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: