The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Very Good Research Problems
- In these pages, Nirenberg lists over 30 different research problems he wishes to study experimentally. The problems he found
most important are marked with "**" next to the numbers.
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 10 (969,518 Bytes)
- 1968-01-26 (January 26, 1968)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Marshall W. Nirenberg.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Research Design
- Exhibit Category:
- Neuroblastoma Research, 1967-1976
- Box Number: 40
- Folder Number: 14
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Laboratory notes
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series IV: Laboratory Research, 1946-2001
- SubSeries: Lab Notes and Notebooks, 1946-2001
- SubSubSeries: Transition to Neurobiology, 1966-1976
- Folder: [Marshall Nirenberg] A-38 [ideas on neurobiology], 1967-1968
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: