The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- [Notes on effects of monoclonal antibodies]
- These pages include a possible outline of a draft for a paper on monoclonal antibodies, including a list of the effects and
possible follow-up experiments that Nirenberg will perform.
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 3 (129,792 Bytes)
- 1982-02-18 (February 18, 1982)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- From Neuroblastoma to Homeobox Genes, 1976-1992
- Box Number: 94
- Folder Number: 27
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Laboratory notes
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series IV: Laboratory Research, 1946-2001
- SubSeries: Lab Notes and Notebooks, 1946-2001
- SubSubSeries: Neural Synapses in Chick Retina, 1976-1988
- Folder: Haruhiro [Higashida] 1, AB effects on synapses [includes photos], 1981-1982
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: