The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Letter from Marshall W. Nirenberg to Gaylord P. Harnwell
- Nirenberg accepts Harnwell's invitation to attend the Commencement at the University of Pennsylvania and accept an honorary
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (37,002 Bytes)
- 1969-03-11 (March 11, 1969)
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Harnwell, Gaylord P.
- University of Pennsylvania
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Beyond the Laboratory: Professional, Personal, and Political Life, 1967-2002
- Letter from Gaylord P. Harnwell to Marshall W. Nirenberg (February 19, 1969)
- Box Number: 7
- Folder Number: 15
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series III: Laboratory Administration, -1993
- SubSeries: Daily Books, 1968-1996
- Folder: Daily 3: Correspondences, Reprints, 1969 Apr-May
- March 11, 1969
- Dear Dr. Harnwell:
- Thank you for your invitation to attend your Commencement and to accept an honorary degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
I am deeply honored and will be delighted to accept.
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you, the faculty, and the trustees, and I am looking forward with pleasure to
- Marshall Nirenberg
- Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics
- National Heart Institute
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: