The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Letter from Hiroshi Matsuzawa to Marshall W. Nirenberg
- Matsuzawa, a scientist from the Department of Agricultural Chemistry at the University of Tokyo, thanks Nirenberg for his
hospitality while he stayed in Bethesda.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (39,118 Bytes)
- 1990-07-24 (July 24, 1990)
- Matsuzawa, Hiroshi
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Hiroshi Matsuzawa.
- Exhibit Category:
- Beyond the Laboratory: Professional, Personal, and Political Life, 1967-2002
- [Marshall Nirenberg and Hiroshi Matsuzawa] (July 9, 1990)
- Box Number: 19
- Folder Number: 13
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series III: Laboratory Administration, -1993
- SubSeries: Daily Books, 1968-1996
- Folder: #430 - #461, 1990 Mar-1991 Sep
- July 24, 1990
- Dear Marshall:
- I have enjoyed my travel of this time, and I have been pleased to see you are fine. I would like to extend my thanks for nice
dinner at Bethesda.
- I have enclosed a picture, and please remind Perola of me.
- Sincerely yours,
- Hiroshi Matsuzawa
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- The University of Tokyo
- Bunkyo-ku, Toyko 113
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: