The Marshall W. Nirenberg Papers
- Letter from Stephen Lanham Tarason to Marshall W. Nirenberg
- Tarason thanks Nirenberg for agreeing to be a judge for the Silver Spring High School Science Fair in Maryland.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (43,177 Bytes)
- 1997-02-10 (February 10, 1997)
- Tarason, Stephen Lanham
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Nirenberg, Marshall W.
- Reproduced with permission of Stephen Lanham Tarason.
- Exhibit Category:
- Beyond the Laboratory: Professional, Personal, and Political Life, 1967-2002
- Box Number: 20
- Folder Number: 19
- Unique Identifier:
- Accession Number:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Series III: Laboratory Administration, -1993
- SubSeries: Daily Books, 1968-1996
- Folder: [unnumbered], 1996 Jan-1997 Feb
- February 10, 1997
- Dear Judge:
- Thank you for agreeing to be a judge for the Silver Spring Community High School Science Fair on Wednesday, March 26, 1997.
- I will be forwarding a packet to you in the near future. The packet will contain information needed for the day of the Science
- I look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 301-230-5463.
- Stephen Lanham Tarason
- Director of Innovative High School Programs
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: