The Victor A. McKusick Papers
- Letter from Victor A. McKusick to Bronwen Loder
- Item is handwritten. Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (35,846 Bytes)
- 1991-07-15 (July 15, 1991)
- McKusick, Victor A.
- Loder, Bronwen
- Human Genome Organisation
- Original Repository: Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives. Victor Almon McKusick Collection
- Reproduced with permission of Anne B. McKusick.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Human Genome Project
- Exhibit Category:
- Medical Genetics, Molecular Biology, and the Human Genome Project, 1980-2008
- Letter from Victor A. McKusick to Diane Hinton (July 15, 1991)
- Letter from Bronwen Loder to Victor A. McKusick (July 15, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- 15 July 1991
- Re: HUGO and ethics
- Dear Bronwen,
- Your outline looks good for a basis for discussion in London.
- I would like to think that HUGO might provide through its Ethics Committee some "global perspective" without getting
a reputation for cultural imperialism.
- I will try to mature my thoughts further before we meet.
- All the best,
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: