The Rosalind Franklin Papers
- [College notebook on x-ray crystallography]
- Franklin's detailed notes from an undergraduate course in crystallography cover some of the basic concepts, such as Laue
equations, and equipment such as the Weissenberg camera.
- Item is handwritten.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 6 (135,506 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1940
- [Franklin, Rosalind]
- Original Repository: Churchill Archives Centre. The Papers of Rosalind Franklin
- Reproduced from the Franklin Collection at the Churchill Archives Centre with the permission of the copyright holder.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Crystallography, X-Ray
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Folder Number:
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Laboratory notebooks
- Series: Rosalind Franklin Undergraduate Notes
- Folder: Crystal Physics and X-ray Crystallography. Notebook, 1940
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: