The Barbara McClintock Papers
- The Suppressor-Mutator System of Control of Gene Action in Maize
- In this report, McClintock clarified some of the "previously puzzling aspects of the system of control of gene expression
of a2-m1 cultures" noted in some of her earlier articles.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 16 (1,997,484 Bytes)
- McClintock, Barbara
- Periodical: McClintock, Barbara. "The Suppressor-Mutator System of Control of Gene Action in Maize." Carnegie Institution of Washington
Yearbook 57, (1958): 415-430. Article. 16 Images.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Reproduced with permission of the Carnegie Institution of Washington.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Suppression, Genetic
- Zea mays
- Gene Expression
- Box Number: 1
- Folder Number: 3
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: