The Barbara McClintock Papers
- "The Suppressor-Mutator System of Control of Gene Action in Maize" (pages 126-150)
- This manuscript draft reflected McClintock's increasingly complex understanding of the suppressor-mutator as represented
in her Carnegie Institution reports after 1956.
- NOTE: Pagination is not sequential; several page numbers are duplicated. In addition, page numbers become erratic after page
206; subsequent pagination is extrapolated.
- NOTE: Part Three, pages 122-183, Part Four, pages 184-206.
- NOTE: Annotations are written in McClintock's hand.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 28 (2,173,036 Bytes)
- 1959-10 (October 1959)
- McClintock, Barbara
- Original Repository: American Philosophical Society. Library. Barbara McClintock Papers
- Reproduced with permission of the Barbara McClintock Papers, American Philosophical Society.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Suppression, Genetic
- Zea mays
- Recombination, Genetic
- Crossing Over, Genetic
- The Suppressor-Mutator System of Control of Gene Action in Maize (October 1959)
- Box Number: 2
- Folder Number: 4
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Drafts (documents)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: