The Barbara McClintock Papers
- [Almiro Blumenschein, Angel Kato and Barbara McClintock with research notes]
High resolution version (3,211,976 Bytes)
- McClintock worked with Blumenschein and Kato throughout the 1960s and 1970s on the Rockefeller-funded races of maize project.
From left to right: Blumenschein, Kato and McClintock.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (131,578 Bytes)
- 1966-11 (November 1966)
- Original Repository: American Philosophical Society. Library. Barbara McClintock Papers
- Courtesy of the Barbara McClintock Papers, American Philosophical Society.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Searching for the Origins of Maize in Latin America, 1957-1981
- Box Number: 3
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: