The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers
- Rabies, and Its Present Status in California
- In this article, Sawyer, as director of the State Hygienic Laboratory, described how the public health workers documented
and controlled the spread of rabies in California from 1910 to 1912.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 12 (2,128,392 Bytes)
- 1912-08 (August 1912)
- Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- Periodical: Sawyer, Wilbur A. "Rabies, and Its Present Status in California." California State Journal of Medicine 10, 8 (August
1912): 318-329. Article. 12 Images.
- Medical Society of the State of California
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Public Health
- Exhibit Category:
- Early Career in California and World War I, 1908-1919
- Box Number: n/a
- Folder Number: n/a
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: