The Wilbur A. Sawyer Papers
- [Margaret Sawyer with daughters Ruth and Gertrude playing outdoors, Brisbane, Australia]
High resolution version (1,485,591 Bytes)
- In the summer of 1919, Sawyer and his family moved to Brisbane, Australia, to head the Rockefeller Foundation's new hookworm
control campaign there. Though his duties required much travel, Sawyer cherished his time at home with his family. Here Mrs.
Sawyer, Gertrude, and Ruth play in the garden of the family's house.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (52,592 Bytes)
- 1920-03-05 (March 5, 1920)
- Sawyer, Wilbur A.
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Exhibit Categories:
- From Hookworm to Yellow Fever: Rockefeller Foundation, 1919-1927
- Biographical Information
- Box Number: 4
- Folder Number: 13
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Series: Photographs and Motion Pictures, -1951
- SubSeries: Albums, 1913-1951
- Folder: Australia: hookworm campaign colleagues, children, other tourist photos; China: Great Wall, Peking, 1919-1921
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: