The Linus Pauling Papers
- [Pauling giving a lecture after receiving the Theodore William Richards Medal of the American Chemical Society]
High resolution version (3,435,361 Bytes)
- Pauling standing at a blackboard pointing at a chemical diagram of a molecule.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (94,697 Bytes)
- Original Repository: Oregon State University. Library. Ava Helen and Linus Pauling Papers
- Reproduced with permission of the Ava Helen and Linus Pauling Papers. Oregon State University Library.
- Exhibit Category:
- How Antibodies and Enzymes Work
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: