The Linus Pauling Papers
- [Linus Pauling and Max Delbruck]
High resolution version (9,104,500 Bytes)
- Pauling and Delbruck were colleagues at the California Institute of Technology between 1947-1963. Max Delbruck, Alfred D.
Hershey, and Salvador E. Luria won the 1969 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the
replication mechanism and the genetic structure of viruses."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (204,398 Bytes)
- Clark, Floyd
- Original Repository: Oregon State University. Library. Ava Helen and Linus Pauling Papers
- Reproduced with permission of C. Lee Clark.
- Exhibit Category:
- Promoting Vitamin C
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: