The Harold Varmus Papers
- [Lasker Award Winners, 1982]
High resolution version (14,687,009 Bytes)
- CAPTION: 1982 Winners of the Albert Lasker Medical Research Awards, presented by the Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation, November
19, 1982 and Dr. Michael E. DeBakey, Chairman of the Jury that selected the 1982 Award winners.
- Left to right: J. Michael Bishop, M.D., Elizabeth Neufeld, Ph.D., Robert C. Gallo, M.D., Roscoe O. Brady, M.D., Michael DeBakey,
M.D., Raymond L. Erikson, Ph.D., Harold E. Varmus, M.D., Hidesaburo Hanafusa, Ph.D.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (311,633 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- [Lasker Foundation]
- MS C 415, Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation - Albert Lasker Awards Archives, 1944- , Modern Manuscripts Collection, History
of Medicine Division, National Library of Medicine, USA.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B09565
- Reproduced with permission of the Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation.
- URL: http://www.laskerfoundation.org/
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Awards and Prizes
- Exhibit Category:
- AIDS and HIV: Science, Politics, and Controversy, 1981-1993
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected photographs gathered from the Images from the History of Medicine]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: