The Harold Varmus Papers
- [National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases (NIAMD) clinical investigators]
High resolution version (11,825,070 Bytes)
- The NIAMD is now known as the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Dr. Varmus is standing
in the top row, third from the right. Ira Pastan, the molecular biologist in whose laboratory Varmus first conducted basic
scientific research, is standing in the second row, fourth from the left.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (267,549 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- 1 December 1968
- Original Repository: National Institutes of Health. Office of NIH History
- This image may also be accessed from the Office of NIH History Archives.
- URL: http://www.history.nih.gov/
- Image ID: 3985
- Courtesy of the National Institutes of Health.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Folder: [Selected photographs gathered from the Office of NIH History Archives]
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: