The Harold Varmus Papers
- Letter from Donna E. Shalala to U.S. Senator Don Nickles
- In this letter, Shalala responded to Nickles' concerns, and explained the difference between embryos and "embryoid"
collections of cells that can form from cultured stem cells.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (125,454 Bytes)
- 1999-03-02 (March 2, 1999)
- Shalala, Donna E.
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Nickles, Don
- United States Senate
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Basic Science and Congressional Politics: NIH Director, 1993-1999
- Letter from U.S. Senator Don Nickles, et al. to Donna E. Shalala (February 12, 1999)
- Box Number: 8
- Folder Number: 5
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Letters (correspondence)
- Physical Condition:
- Series: NLM Collection
- SubSeries: Director, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- SubSubSeries: Alphabetical Files
- Folder: Stem Cells, 1998-1999
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: