The Louis Sokoloff Papers
- [Louis Sokoloff at the 1981 Lasker Awards ceremony]
High resolution version (14,804,409 Bytes)
- Sokoloff (on the far left standing next to fellow award winner Barbara McClintock) won the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical
Research Award "for developing a noninvasive glucose analogue-based method for mapping brain function, paving the way
for the development of PET scanning."
- Also in the pictured is Lasker Award Foundation Executive Vice-President Alice Fordyce (standing next to McClintock) and on
the far right, her husband, James (Foundation Treasurer and Secretary). The other two people are presumed to be Foundation
- This photo was included in Sokoloff's 75th birthday album.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (223,355 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1981
- Reproduced with permission of the Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation.
- Exhibit Category:
- Positron Emission Tomography Scanning and Beyond, 1979-2004
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: