The Reports of the Surgeon General
- "Reducing the Health Consequences of Smoking: 25 Years of Progress: A Report of the Surgeon General: 1989 Executive Summary"
- Pages 464, 466, and 470 are blank.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 22 (2,038,760 Bytes)
- United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General
- Editor: Warner, Kenneth E.
- Editor: Davis, Ronald M.
- Editor: Holbrook, John H.
- Editor: Novotny, Thomas E.
- Editor: Ockene, Judith K.
- Editor: Rigotti, Nancy A.
- DHHS Publication No. (CDC) 89-8411
- Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Office on Smoking and Health
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Reducing the Health Consequences of Smoking: 25 Years of Progress: A Report of the Surgeon General: 1989 Executive Summary
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Official reports
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: