The Reports of the Surgeon General
- Preventing Tobacco Use among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General: Executive Summary
- This executive summary of the 300+ page report includes an introduction, summary, chapter conclusions, and Table of Contents.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 22 (1,941,798 Bytes)
- This item is also available in smaller segments.
- United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Office on Smoking and Health
- Editor: Perry, Cheryl L
- Editor: Lloyd, Gayle
- Editor: Hull, Frederick L
- United States. Public Health Service. Office on Smoking and Health
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Primary Prevention
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Advertising as Topic
- Exhibit Category:
- Secondary Smoking, Individual Rights, and Public Space
- "Preventing Tobacco Use among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General: Executive Summary" (Title Page through
- "Preventing Tobacco Use among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General: Executive Summary" (Table of Contents
through page 5) (1994)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Official reports
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: