The Reports of the Surgeon General
- [U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare Secretary Anthony Celebrezze's Visit to National Institutes of Health]
High resolution version (17,312,265 Bytes)
- From left to right: Luther Terry, Anthony Celebrezze, G. Burroughs Mider, and James A. Shannon.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (681,512 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Tames, George
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A016545
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Changing Conceptions of Public Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: