The Salvador E. Luria Papers
- [Salvador Luria cooking at home in Lexington, Massachusetts]
High resolution version (5,573,832 Bytes)
- After 26 years of marriage, the Lurias came to an agreement to share the housekeeping burden, alternating monthly the shopping,
cooking, and other duties. Salvador Luria saw this as "part of an assertion of our shared feminist convictions."
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (78,977 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1970s
- Daniel Luria's personal collection.
- Courtesy of Daniel D. Luria.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Later Career: Teacher and Administrator, 1972-1991
- Biographical Information
- [Untitled essay about the Lurias' experiment in sharing domestic duties] [ca. 1970s]
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: