The Salvador E. Luria Papers
- [Salvador and Zella Luria with Max and Manny Delbruck]
High resolution version (7,822,873 Bytes)
- Although Luria's and Delbruck's research interests diverged following their initial collaboration on bacteriophages,
they remained close. Here, the two scientists and their wives enjoy a summer day on Martha's Vineyard.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (109,838 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. late 1970s
- Daniel Luria's personal collection.
- Courtesy of Daniel D. Luria.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Later Career: Teacher and Administrator, 1972-1991
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: