The Salvador E. Luria Papers
- [Salvador Luria in his office at MIT]
High resolution version (5,862,781 Bytes)
- Informal photo of Luria at his desk at MIT, possibly at the time of his Nobel Prize award in 1969.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (146,205 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 1969
- Original Repository: The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B018019
- Courtesy of The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- From Phage to Colicins, 1945-1972
- Biographical Information
- Politics, Science, and Social Responsibility
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: