The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [Koop's residence at the National Institutes of Health]
High resolution version (3,972,819 Bytes)
- Dr. Koop's official residence as U.S. Surgeon General on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda,
Maryland. Koop wrote his famous report on AIDS at a stand-up desk in the basement of this house.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (154,618 Bytes)
- 1988-05 (May 1988)
- Courtesy of C. Everett Koop.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- AIDS, the Surgeon General, and the Politics of Public Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: