The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [Founding meeting of the Surgical Section of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Atlantic City]
High resolution version (9,670,403 Bytes)
- The 31-year old Koop was one of the founding members of the Surgical Section of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the first
professional organization in the newly emerging medical specialty of pediatric surgery.
- Left to right (back): Henry Swan, Robert Bowman, Willis Potts, Jesus Lozoya-Solis, Koop, unknown individual; (front): William
Ladd, Herbert Coe, Franc Ingraham, Oswald Wyatt, Thomas Landman, and a representative of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (252,033 Bytes)
- 1947-10 (October 1947)
- Central Studios
- Reproduced with permission of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Exhibit Category:
- Biographical Information
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: