The C. Everett Koop Papers
- Protect Children against Sexual Abuse: Learn How. Write for a Free Booklet: Say 'NO!'
High resolution version (18,793,388 Bytes)
- During the 1980s, federal and state public health officials under the leadership of U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop
launched a public awareness campaign against the dangers of domestic violence and child sexual abuse, which they regarded
as public health matters because of the long-term physical and psychological consequences.
- NOTE: Original slide is slightly blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (785,756 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- New York State. Department of Social Services
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A025841
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Reproduction and Family Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: