The C. Everett Koop Papers
- How to Drop the Habit!
High resolution version (20,508,840 Bytes)
- Inspired by U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop's aggressive stance, the public campaign against smoking during the 1980s
took an increasingly strident tone and had war-like imagery, as this poster by a private publicity film company illustrates.
- NOTE: Original slide is slightly blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (870,105 Bytes)
- Clement Communications
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A029016
- Reproduced with permission of Clement Communications.
- Exhibit Category:
- Tobacco, Second-Hand Smoke, and the Campaign for a Smoke-Free America
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: