The C. Everett Koop Papers
- Nonsmoking Is the Best Policy: Let's Work Together To Be Smoke-Free
High resolution version (17,861,845 Bytes)
- With his seminal report on the health consequences of involuntary smoking, U.S. Surgeon General C. Everett Koop gave scientific
credibility and political impetus to state and local efforts to ban smoking in public offices and in the workplace.
- NOTE: Original slide is slightly blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (766,175 Bytes)
- 1985-09 (September 1985)
- American Lung Association
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A024943
- Reprinted with permission c2003 American Lung Association. For more information on how you can support to fight lung disease,
the third leading cause of death in the U.S., please contact The American Lung Association at 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872)
or visit the following web site:
- URL: http://www.lungusa.org/
- Exhibit Category:
- Tobacco, Second-Hand Smoke, and the Campaign for a Smoke-Free America
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: