The C. Everett Koop Papers
- Getting High Doesn't Cause AIDS. It Just Lets It Happen
High resolution version (17,798,002 Bytes)
- Public Health officials during the second half of the 1980s became concerned about the spread of AIDS particularly among minorities,
a disproportionate number of whom were intravenous drug users, had no health coverage, and were thus were an increased risk
to contract the disease.
- NOTE: Original slide is slightly blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (834,345 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Division.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A031358
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- AIDS, the Surgeon General, and the Politics of Public Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: