The C. Everett Koop Papers
- El SIDA Tambien es un Problema Para los Hispanos
High resolution version (20,514,103 Bytes)
- The spread of AIDS among Hispanics and other minorities, a population that historically has had only limited access to health
services and information, became a focus of the CDC during the second half of the 1980s.
- NOTE: Original slide is slightly blurry.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (790,512 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
- History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A027947
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- AIDS, the Surgeon General, and the Politics of Public Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: