The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [C. Everett Koop talking to mothers at the hospital]
High resolution version (11,672,565 Bytes)
- During his 33 years as surgeon-in-chief at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Koop consulted with countless parents,
especially mothers, about diagnoses and treatment options for their children. Koop regarded developing a personal, often
long-term relationship with his patients and their families as a key to his success as a physician.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (227,529 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- Late 1960s
- Physicians News Service, Inc.
- Courtesy of C. Everett Koop.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Categories:
- Biographical Information
- Reproduction and Family Health
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: