The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [C. Everett Koop and his wife Betty on their way to board a ship in Rotterdam, the Netherlands]
High resolution version (5,824,306 Bytes)
- Koop, who as Surgeon General, warned tirelessly against the dangers of smoking, gave up his occasional pipe in the early 1970s.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (145,144 Bytes)
- 1964-09 (September 1964)
- Courtesy of C. Everett Koop.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Tobacco, Second-Hand Smoke, and the Campaign for a Smoke-Free America
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: