The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [C. Everett Koop on CBS News' "Face the Nation"]
High resolution version (13,805,477 Bytes)
- Koop appeared on the CBS news program when it dealt with the "Baby Doe" controversy--a contentious debate over the
rights of newborns with congenital birth defects to medical treatment.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (382,808 Bytes)
- 1983-11-18 (November 18, 1983)
- Reni Newsphotos, Inc.
- Courtesy of C. Everett Koop.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Congenital Birth Defects and the Medical Rights of Children: The "Baby Doe" Controversy
- Folder Number:
- Scrapbook #92
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: