The C. Everett Koop Papers
- [C. Everett Koop at a White House reception for participants in the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids]
High resolution version (12,856,323 Bytes)
- Koop remained active in anti-smoking causes even after his retirement from the office of U.S. Surgeon General.
- The date stamped on the reverse side of the original by the official White House photographer reads September 18, 1997. Koop's
annotation giving a November 1997 date likely referred to the date of the upcoming town hall meeting.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (352,309 Bytes)
- 1997-09-18 (September 18, 1997)
- White House
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Tobacco, Second-Hand Smoke, and the Campaign for a Smoke-Free America
- Folder Number:
- Scrapbook #103
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: