The C. Everett Koop Papers
- Complaints to Agencies Rarely Result in Action
- The third in a series of four articles that ran in the Washington Times concerning the Baby Doe case.
- Item is a photocopy.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 2 (287,698 Bytes)
- 1984-07-11 (July 11, 1984)
- Sherwood, Carlton
- Periodical: Sherwood, Carlton. "Complaints to Agencies Rarely Result in Action." Washington Times, (11 July 1984): 1A, 5A. Article.
- Washington Times
- Reproduced with permission of Carlton Sherwood and the Washington Times.
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH):
- Ethics, Medical
- Refusal to Treat
- Disabled Children
- Exhibit Category:
- Congenital Birth Defects and the Medical Rights of Children: The "Baby Doe" Controversy
- U.S. Officials Ignore Disabled Babies' Plight (July 9, 1984)
- Mathematical Formula Decides Life and Death (July 10, 1984)
- HHS Beats Retreat on Newborn Rights (July 12, 1984)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: