The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- [Dr. Jesse E. Edwards]
High resolution version (8,254,786 Bytes)
- Dr. Jesse Edwards, wearing glasses and lab coat, demonstrating on a preserved heart to a group of students. Photo taken in
preparation for the cover of Modern Medicine, December 2, 1968.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (235,895 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. December 1968
- Original Repository: History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: B06200
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine. Prints and Photographs Collection.
The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science
program has made every effort to secure proper permissions
for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however,
it has either not been possible to identify or contact the
current copyright owner.
If you have information regarding the copyright owner,
please contact us at
- Exhibit Category:
- Extension and Expansion Period (October 1968 to October 1970)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: