The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- [Meeting of the National Advisory Council on Regional Medical Programs]
High resolution version (6,427,486 Bytes)
- Appearing in the February 9, 1966 edition of The NIH Record, this photograph shows 10 members of the National Advisory Council
on Regional Medical Programs. Sitting at the table, clockwise from left: Gordon Cumming, Sacramento County Hospital; Dr. Leonidas
H. Berry, University of Illinois School of Medicine, Dr. Stuart Sessoms, NIH Deputy Director; U. S. Surgeon General William
Stewart; NIH Director Robert Marston; Dr. John W. Hurst, Emory University School of Medicine; Dr. Clark H. Millikan, Mayo
Clinic; Dr. George E. Moore, Roswell Park Memorial Institute; and Dr. William Peeples, Maryland Commissioner of Health. Standing
from left: Dr. Bruce Everist, Green Clinic; Dr. James T. Howell, Henry Ford Hospital; Dr. Cornelius H. Traeger, Cornell University
Medical College; and Dr. Robert J. Slater, University of Vermont College of Medicine. Seated at right is Karl D. Yordy, DRMP.
- Number of Image Pages:
- 1 (702,015 Bytes)
- Date Supplied:
- ca. 9 February 1966
- Hubbard, Edward A.
- [National Institutes of Health (U.S.)]
- Original Repository: The History of Medicine Division. Prints and Photographs Collection.
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/ihm/
- IHM Order Number: A014661
- This item is in the public domain. It may be used without permission.
- Exhibit Category:
- Organizational Period (October 1965 to September 1968)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Photographic prints
- Slides (photographs)
- Physical Condition:
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: