The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Michael E. DeBakey
High resolution Quicktime (5,357,572 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (416,806 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,771,711 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (418,420 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 32 seconds
- 1991-08-17 (August 17, 1991)
- DeBakey, Michael E.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Michael E. DeBakey. Transcript. (August 17, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- Because in each region, the idea was to have a center of excellence which would have all of the best technology, the best
facilities, the best personnel, the best training, and then surround that region. . .that center of excellence with individual
diagnostic stations and even station hospitals, so to speak, which would relate to the center of excellence for the more highly
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: