The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Stanley W. Olson
High resolution Quicktime (4,371,244 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (466,993 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,300,687 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (465,444 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 36 seconds
- 1991-08-15 (August 15, 1991)
- Olson, Stanley W.
- Interviewer: Parascandola, John
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Stanley W. Olson. Transcript. (August 15, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- And I think it was the pressure from the practicing profession that changed it so that the focus really became more heavily
placed on education and dissemination of information and cooperation, and the bill that was adopted had a very specific prohibition
about not interfering with the private practice of medicine, and that referrals, if any, were in connection with demonstration
projects would have to be by referral from a practicing physician.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: