The Regional Medical Programs Collection
- Interview with Nathan J. Stark
High resolution Quicktime (4,429,081 Bytes)
High resolution RealMedia (420,054 Bytes)
Normal resolution Quicktime (2,231,791 Bytes)
Normal resolution RealMedia (411,688 Bytes)
- Running Time:
- 31 seconds
- 1991-10-08 (October 8, 1991)
- Stark, Nathan J.
- Interviewer: Lindberg, Donald A. B.
- "Somehow, Some Way, Sometime: The Regional Medical Programs." U.S. National Library of Medicine. December 1991.
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- Interview with Nathan J. Stark. Transcript. (October 8, 1991)
- Unique Identifier:
- Document Type:
- Video recordings
- And what we did there was to organize a liaison committee between both states with the University of Kansas and the University
of Missouri, of course, participating, in order to avoid any kind of duplication of effort and to have more cooperation.
I think that's one of the principal roles that I found coming out of the Regional Medical Programs, and that is the ability
to get these diverse groups and institutions together in a cooperative way.
- Metadata Last Modified Date:
- Linked Data: